Lindahl's lawyers in the field of dispute resolution and proceedings are among the most prominent in Sweden when it comes to both expertise and capacity. Our lawyers regularly handle commercial disputes of all magnitudes and within all sectors, at both national and international level. Different forms of contractual disputes are probably the most common. Dispute resolution is conducted on the basis of Lindahl's no-nonsense principle. Alternative ways forward are analysed in the client's interest.
In disputes that require specific expert knowledge, for example, within intellectual property law, telecoms, IT, public procurement and competition law, our work is integrated with our specialist teams within the areas concerned.
Our lawyers are also often engaged as arbitrators. They have extensive experience, not only of Swedish procedures under the Arbitration Act or SCC rules, but also from ICC, LCIA, AAA, FCCC, UNCITRAL and other arbitration bodies throughout the world. Several lawyers are engaged on a regular basis in compulsory redemption procedures. Disputes connected to insurance law constitute a growing area for the team.
"Lindahl's lawyers in the field of dispute resolution and proceedings are among the most prominent in Sweden."
Our no-nonsense principle and our interest in actively protecting the client's overall interests is also effective in less extensive disputes.
Examples of disputes where we have been entrusted to represent clients are:
- Banks and insurance companies in a number of multi-million kronor disputes
- High-tech companies in disputes with distributors, licensees and subcontractors
- A pharmaceutical company in a multi-million kronor dispute
- IT-, telecoms- and energy companies in commercial and regulatory disputes
- Municipalities and authorities in commercial disputes
- Public authorities/companies as well as private companies in procurement- and competition law cases
- The Swedish state in disputes in relation to Sweden's largest ever public procurement