Magnus Myrbäck Ivarsson
- Office: Helsingborg
- Position: Partner
- Areas: Public procurement/public sector Commercial dispute resolution
Magnus main areas of practice are dispute resolution and public procurement. Magnus has extensive experience of both proceedings in the general courts and of arbitration, with particular focus on contract-based disputes. He works with Swedish and international companies in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, construction, IT, energy, logistics and healthcare.
Magnus is frequently retained as counsel in procurement matters and has extensive experience in providing both contracting authorities and entities as suppliers with strategic advice in all stages of the procurement process.
- 2017– Lindahl law firm
- 2010–2017 Setterwalls Advokatbyrå
- 2003–2010 Advokatfirman Lindmark Welinder
- 2006 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2001–2002 Kristianstad District Court, Court Clerk
- 2000 Lund University, LL.M.