- Office: Göteborg
- Position: Partner | Advokat
- Areas: Corporate ICT IT Media Industry Commercial dispute resolution
Shervin acts as counsel in litigation and arbitration proceedings, including ad hoc procedures and institutional arbitration procedures and also advises clients on commercial leases and other tenancy issues. Many of the companies with which Shervin works are in the IT, technology, industrial and retail sectors. In addition to his legal work, Shervin is frequently engaged as lecturer, inter alia by the University of Gothenburg.
- 2012– Lindahl law firm
- 2007 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2008–2012 Setterwalls Advokatbyrå
- 2005–2008 Advokatfirman Vinge
- 2004–2005 Court of Appeal for Western Sweden, Legal Clerk
- 2003–2004 Court Clerk
- 2002–2003 Administrative Court of Appeal in Gothenburg, Reporting Clerk
- 2001 Gothenburg University, LL.M.