- Office: Uppsala
- Position: Managing Partner | Advokat
- Areas: Corporate finance Life Sciences M&A Private equity Capital markets and public M&A
Mårten is the Managing Partner for Lindahl Uppsala.
Mårten has experience in company law, corporate transfers, Private Equity, stock market law and commercial contract law, including, among other things, agent and distribution agreements, licensing, manufacturing agreements and various forms of cooperation agreements. He is part of Lindahl's Corporate Finance competence group and works with clients in a variety of industries, although a large part of them are active in Life Science. In addition to the business at Lindahl, Mårten also has a number of board assignments.
- 2008 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2005– Lindahl law firm
- 2003–2004 Uppsala District Court, Court Clerk
- 2003 Uppsala University, LL.M.
- 2001–2002 Uppsala University, Business Administration and Economics
- 2001 University of Minnesota Law School