- Office: Uppsala
- Position: Partner | Advokat
- Areas: Commercial dispute resolution
Patrik is a member of Lindahl’s group for dispute resolution. He has a broad experience from assisting clients in disputes and litigation in both public courts as well as in arbitral proceedings.
Patrik also assists clients with reviewing and drafting of commercial contracts. He works with many different types of contracts, and has particularly broad experience and knowledge in contracts for distribution, agencies, contract manufacturing (for traditional industry as well as for medtech and pharmaceutical products) and shareholders’ agreements.
Patrik also has great experience from working with real estate law, lease of property and real estate transactions.
- 2014 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2011– Lindahl law firm
- 2010–2011 Court Clerk
- 2009 Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå
- 2009 Uppsala University, LL.M.
- 2006 James Cook University, Australia