Anna Romell Stenmark
- Office: Uppsala
- Position: Partner | Advokat
- Areas: Tax
Anna has more than 25 years experience from qualified legal and tax work, the last 20 years within Lindahl and previously PWC and the Administrative Court of Appeal . Anna advises on tax issues on a continuous basis for a variety of clients, particularly clients with cross border activities, with start –up and structuring activities and winding-up and restructuring of businesses and organizations. Anna regularly assists clients with mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures, incentive programs and transfer pricing issues.
Anna is also handling tax litigation for Swedish and international clients and has for many years acted as local counsel to subsidiaries of foreign companies and investors.
Anna is Vice Chairman at Advokatfirman Lindahl and Länsförsäkringar Uppsala and Member of the board of ISOR, The Institute for Taxes and Rule of Law.
- 2000- Partner, Advokatfirman Lindahl
- 2000 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 1998–2000 Lindahl law firmAssociate, Advokatfirman Lindahl
- 1996-1998 Tax manager, Öhrlings, Coopers Lybrand
- 1995-1996 Judge, Administrative Court of Appeal
- 1993-1994 Junior judge training, Administrative Court of Appeal and Administrative Court
- 1988-1992 Law clerk training programme, District Attorneys Office and District Court of Västerås
- 1991 Master of Laws, University of Notre Dame, IN, USA
- 1988 Master of Laws, Uppsala universitet