- Office: Stockholm
- Position: Partner
- Areas: Banking and finance
Fredrik Gillgren is a member of Lindahl’s Banking and Finance group and is specialised in finance transactions and debt restructurings.
Fredrik regularly advises Swedish and international corporates, real estate companies, private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies, and banks and other financial institutions on a wide range of domestic and cross-border debt finance transactions with a focus on leveraged and other acquisition finance transactions, real estate financings, general corporate lending, bonds, refinancing and financial restructurings (pre-insolvency debt workouts).
Fredrik is ranked and recognised as a leading lawyer in Banking & Finance by Chambers (Band 3; “Fredrik Gillgren is praised for his ‘good commercial understanding and solution-oriented approach.’"), Legal 500 (Recommended; “’Fredrik Gillgren is very skilled, efficient, available, and easy to work with.’”) and IFLR1000 (Highly regarded).
- 2021– Lindahl law firm
- 2020 Advokatfirman Schjødt
- 2010–2019 Hamilton Advokatbyrå
- 2007–2010 White & Case Advokat
- 2006 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2004 Credit Suisse First Boston, DCM Legal, London (secondment)
- 2001–2007 Linklaters Advokatbyrå
- 2001 Lagerlöf & Leman Advokatbyrå
- 2001 Stockholm University, LL.M.