- Office: Malmö
- Position: Partner | Advokat
- Areas: Commercial dispute resolution Construction Energy Environment Industry Infrastructure Insolvency M&A Real Estate
Per-Anders is a member of the Infrastructure and Property groups. He has a broad background in business law with specific experience of construction, real estate, development and M&A. Per-Anders works with infrastructure projects including waste treatment, bio-energy, wind power, road, rail and tunnel projects and industrial and housing developments. Per-Anders has advised clients in a number of the major real-estate transactions over the years. Alongside his practice at Lindahl, Per-Anders is a member of a number of boards in various industries.
He is a member of a number of industry bodies including the Swedish Society for Construction and Consulting.
- 2000– Lindahl law firm
- 1998 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 1995–2000 Coudert Brothers Schürmann & Grönberg Advokatbyrå
- 1995 Hovrätten över Skåne och Blekinge
- 1992–1995 Ronneby, Simrishamns och Trelleborgs tingsrätt
- 1990–1992 Hässleholm District Court, Court Clerk