- Office: Malmö
- Position: Senior Associate
- Areas: Banking and finance Corporate finance M&A Private equity Capital markets and public M&A
Annika specializes in private M&A, corporate law and banking and finance. She has extensive experience as an adviser from both the buyer’s and seller’s perspectives in Swedish as well as in cross-border share transfers and business transfers, in minority investments and in multi-jurisdictional restructurings and mergers. She represents founder-owned companies as well as publicly traded companies, that are active in various sectors. Annika also regularly assists clients with start-ups, corporate law issues and contractual matters and in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
- 2010 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2010– Lindahl law firm
- 2005–2010 Gernandt & Danielsson Advokatbyrå
- 2003–2005 Court Clerk
- 2003 Lunds University, LL.M.