Axel Hedberg is specialised in insurance law, compliance in the financial services industry and private M&A. With a background on e.g. the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority and an insurance company, Axel has a unique competence in insurance law and advices e.g. on corporate insurance law, insurance distribution and cross border matters. Axel also provides advise on compliance and cross border matters to other type of entities in the financial services industry, such as investment firms and banks. Axel is also experienced in general corporate law and M&A.
- 2021– Lindahl law firm
- 2021–2022 British American Tobacco (Secondment)
- 2016–2021 SEB Pension och Försäkring AB
- 2013–2016 Advokatfirman Vinge
- 2011–2013 Finansinspektionen (Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority)
- 2011 Lund University, LL.M.