Johanna is part of Lindahl's competence group for real estate and works mainly with environmental law. Johanna has many years of experience in assisting clients in permit applications to environmental courts and other instances. She also works with supervisory issues linked to the Environmental Code and assists with advice and appeals of supervisory decisions. Johanna also has extensive experience of working with legal issues concerning contaminated land.
- 2021– Lindahl law firm
- 2019–2021 Agnes Advokatbyrå
- 2018–2019 Swedish Agency for Marine and Water Management
- 2017–2018 Agnes Advokatbyrå
- 2016 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2011–2017 Advokatfirman Setterwalls
- 2009–2011 Land and the Environmental Court of Appeal
- 2006–2008 Gothenburg District Court
- 2008 Macquarie University Sydney, Master of Laws
- 2005 Lund University, LL.M.