Storytel, one of the world's biggest streaming services for audiobooks and e-books, is acquiring a majority stake of 70 per cent of the shares in Lind & Co. The founder and publishing manager Kristoffer Lind will remain as CEO and owner of the remaining 30 per cent, and after the transaction Lind & Co will be operated as an independent unit within Storytel Group. Access is planned for April 2021, and the purchase price is being paid through a combination of cash and newly issued shares in Storytel.
Lindahl has acted as legal advisor for Storytel in conjunction with the transaction, and has assisted with legal due diligence and contractual negotiations. Lindahl's team chiefly comprised Moritz Veller, Henrik Nobel, Ottilia Boström, Mårten Lindberg, Nicklas Bexelius and Lisa Liljekvist.
For further information on the acquisition please see Storytel's press release: LINK