Natali Engstam Phalén
- Office: Uppsala , Stockholm
- Position: Specialist Counsel | Advokat
- Areas: Anti-corruption Compliance & Risk EU and competition Internal investigations Public procurement/public sector
Natali specializes within the field of compliane, with a special focus on anti-corruption and sanctions. Natali has extensive experience from the compliance field and has most recently held the position as Secretary-General of the Swedish Anti-Corruption Institute (Sw: Institutet Mot Mutor, IMM). Prior to that, she worked for several years as an attorney.
Natali is a frequent speaker and lecturer as well as a published author within the field of anti-corruption. She has a solid knowledge of the risks that organizations face from an anti-corruption perspective and how these should be managed. Her experience in the field includes i.a. investigations for companies and organizations where there have been suspicions of corruption, the establishment of compliance programs and whistleblowing systems and the performance of due diligence from a corruption perspective.
In the years 2018-2021, Natali was recognized as one of the future female leaders in Sweden and in 2019 one of the most powerful women in Swedish business.
- 2021– Lindahl law firm
- 2017–2021 The Swedish Anti-Corruption Institute
- 2012 Office of the Chancellor of Justice
- 2010–2017 Setterwalls law firm
- 2012–2013 Stockholm District Court