- Office: Uppsala , Stockholm
- Position: Partner
- Areas: Life Sciences Intellectual property EU and competition Public procurement/public sector
Hugo is a member of the Life Sciences, Intellectual Property, EU and Competition and Public procurement groups and specialises in those areas. Hugo has key expertise in licencing and other strategic partnerships in life sciences and in dispute resolution in competition law, state aid, public procurement and other public law. Hugo heads the Life Sciences and EU & Competition law groups.
Said about Hugo:
"Hugo Norlén continues to impress clients, who say: He is quick and has great attention to detail. He has a great sense of our business and what needs to be in place to carry a deal forward." (Chambers Europe, 2013).
“Sources recognise Hugo Norlén for his life sciences-related licensing expertise, as well as advising on strategic partnerships in the sector (Chambers Europe, 2014).
Additional language: Spanish
- 2007 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2005– Advokatfirman Lindahl
- 2004 King's College, London, Master in European Law (LL.M)
- 2001–2005 Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå