- Office: Stockholm
- Position: Senior Associate | Advokat
- Areas: Corporate Compliance & Risk Corporate finance M&A Commercial dispute resolution
Ola has a broad legal background and is a member of the Capital Market Group and Public M&A. Ola specializes in capital markets and corporate law as well as dispute resolution in relation to these fields.
Ola regularly represents clients with raising capital, takeovers and squeeze-out procedures, incentive programs, corporate governance, disputes regarding sanctions and market abuse and transparency requirements.
Ola is retained Norstedts Juridik as an author of law commentary for the Market Abuse Regulation and has, together with Dennis Westermark and Monica Lagercrantz, written the book About incentive programs for Norstedts Juridik. Ola is also often engaged as an expert lecturer by listed companies, law firms, and top accounting firms.
- 2020– Lindahl law firm
- 2010–2020 Advokatfirman Westermark Anjou
- 2014 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2010 Uppsala University, LL.M.