- Office: Stockholm
- Position: Partner | Advokat
- Areas: Corporate Corporate finance Employment Energy Industry Internal investigations IT/Tech M&A Privacy Private equity Strategic contracts
Mats specialises in Corporate Commercial, M&A, International trade, Employment Law and IT. Mats is specialised in industrial knowledge and has more than 30 years of experience from transactions, corporate law and global supply agreements for the Swedish industry. He was formerly the Nordic General Counsel and a member of the management team at the telecom operator 3 in Scandinavia (owned by Investor AB and Hutchison Whampoa Ltd in Hong Kong).
Mats is mentioned by The Legal 500's ranking of IT and Telecoms "Mats Tindberg is highly knowledgeable and able to make the most of his expertise in understanding the client’s reality. In negotiations, Mats Tindberg is exceptional when it comes to securing good deals for the client".
Mats Tindberg is a member of ICC Committee of Digital Economy since 2003.
- 2020–2021 Founder and Managing Partner of Lindahl’s office in Stockholm
- 2010– Member of Forum Novare, the network for senior executives within the Wallenberg-sphere
- 2009– Lindahl law firm, Partner
- 2006–2009 RydinCarlsten Law Firm, Stockholm, Partner
- 2005–2006 Chambers Law Firm, Stockholm, Founder
- 2001–2005 Telecom Operator 3, Nordic General Counsel
- 1995 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 1992–2001 Boman & Hessle Law Firm, (Partner 1997)
- 1991–1992 ICA AB, Inhouse Legal Counsel
- 1989–1990 Västerås District Court, Court Clerk