- Office: Stockholm
- Position: Partner
- Areas: Corporate finance M&A Industry Corporate Compliance & Risk Privacy IT ICT Telecom Employment Outsourcing
Mats specialises in Corporate Commercial, M&A, International trade and IT. Mats is specialised in industrial knowledge and has more than 20 years of experience from transactions, corporate law and global supply agreements for the Swedish industry. He was formerly the Nordic General Counsel and a member of the management team at the telecom operator 3 in Scandinavia (owned by Investor AB and Hutchison Whampoa Ltd in Hong Kong).
Mats is mentioned by Legal 500's ranking of M&A "Mats Tindberg assisted Wasa Kredit on the SEK1bn acquisition of SN Finans Nord " and for his work in Corporate and commercial "Within Corporate and commercial, Advokatfirman Lindahl KB is a second tier firm, Advokatfirman Lindahl KB's sizeable and 'very responsive' team provides day-to-day advice and transactional support."
Mats Tindberg is a member of ICC Committee of Digital Economy since 2003.
Mats is managing partner at the Stockholm office.
- 2010– Member of Forum Novare, the network for senior executives within the Wallenberg-sphere
- 2009– Lindahl law firm, Partner
- 2006–2009 RydinCarlsten Law Firm, Stockholm, Partner
- 2005–2006 Chambers Law Firm, Stockholm, Founder
- 2001–2005 Telecom Operator 3, Nordic General Counsel
- 1995 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 1992–2001 Boman & Hessle Law Firm, (Partner 1997)
- 1991–1992 ICA AB, Inhouse Legal Counsel
- 1989–1990 Västerås District Court, Court Clerk