- Office: Stockholm
- Position: Partner
- Areas: Capital markets and public M&A Commercial dispute resolution Corporate Corporate finance
Dennis Westermark is a member of the Capital market and Commercial dispute resolution groups with main focus on company law and capital markets transactions.
Dennis advises clients in connection with various capital market transactions, and works regularly with capital raising, IPOs, incentive programmes, and general meetings. He lectures regularly about capital markets. Dennis also has a broad experience of advising in relation to general corporate matters, corporate governance and regulatory matters on the equity capital markets, such as disclosure and market abuse matters.
Dennis is together with Monica Lagercrantz the author of Om nyemission (Norstedts Juridik, 2013), and together with Monica Lagercrantz and Ola Svanberg the author of Om incitamentsprogram (Norstedts Juridik, 2019). Dennis and Monica are also the authors of the chapter on share issues in Börsrätt (Studentlitteratur, 4 u, 2017).
- 2020– Lindahl law firm
- 2002–2019 Advokatfirman Westermark Anjou
- 2001 Pwc
- 1998 Member of the Swedish bar association
- 1995–2000 Lindahl law firm
- 1993–1995 Södertälje district court
- 1993 Stockholms University, LL.M.