- Office: Malmö , Stockholm
- Position: Partner
- Areas: Corporate Banking and finance Corporate finance Transport
Sten Gejrot is a member of Lindahl’s Corporate Finance group and is mainly working with finance, debt capital market, securities and company law.
Sten Gejrot regularly assists both Swedish and international companies and financial institutions with matters related to the buying, selling, capitalisation and restructuring of companies, as well as with all types of financing, bond issues, preference shares and derivatives transactions.
- 2019– Lindahl law firm
- 2000–2018 MAQS Law Firm, Stockholm
- 1998–2000 Lagerlöf & Lehman Advokatbyrå
- 1993–1998 Inhouse lawyer, Swedbank
- 1988–1993 Service in Swedish courts
- 1988 Oslo University, Institute of Maritime Law
- 1987 Lund University, LL.M.