- Office: Malmö
- Position: Senior Associate | Advokat
- Areas: Commercial dispute resolution Energy Environment
Sara has several years' experience of working with commercial disputes and energy-related matters. She is frequently engaged by both private and public actors, and is accustomed to representing them in court proceedings as well as arbitration. During the period August 2021 – August 2022, Sara served as co-opted judge, firstly in the Scania and Blekinge Court of Appeal and subsequently at Helsingborg District Court.
Sara often works as team leader in major projects, construction of wind- and solar farms, for example. She regularly assists companies within the energy sector, including with energy law considerations and preparation of commercial contracts. Sara is mentioned within the ”Energy” category in the Legal 500 ranking institution.
Sara lectures on process law and negotiation technique at Juridicum in Lund and regularly delivers courses adapted for clients within her areas of expertise. She is chair of the lawyers club which, together with the Raoul Wallenberg Institute and Lund University, administers the Practical European Process course at the aforementioned university. Sara is part of Lindahl's competence groups for Dispute Resolution and Energy, as well as Land and Environment.
- 2014– Lindahl law firm
- 2021–2022 Co-opted judge at Scania and Blekinge Court of Appeal and Helsingborg District Court
- 2012 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2010–2014 Advokathuset Brämberg & Rydén
- 2010 Advokatfirman Lindahl
- 2008–2009 Court Clerk
- 2007 Lund University, LL.M.