- Office: Malmö
- Position: Partner | Advokat
- Areas: Construction Real Estate Public procurement/public sector Infrastructure
Johan is head of Lindahl’s property group. He has extensive experience from real estate transaction, and is continuously representing several listed companies.
He is also specialized in construction and consultancy issues. He often works on a project basis and regularly advises a great number of clients on issues related to land development (residential, retail and industrial) and infrastructure.
Johan regularly lectures on property and construction issues, at e.g. Malmö University. He gives lectures on litigation and negotiation techniques at Lund University. He is a member of the Property, Construction and Infrastructure groups. Johan is a member of the board of several client companies, and is also a member of the board of Lindahl’s Malmö office.
Johan has been described as “well-spoken, strategic and pragmatic" in Legal 500 (2015/2016).
- 2008 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2008 Walker Morris UK Solicitors, Leeds, Storbritannien
- 2005– Lindahl law firm
- 2003–2005 Law Clerk
- 2003 Lund University, LL.M.