- Office: Helsingborg
- Position: Senior Counsel | Advokat
- Areas: Corporate finance M&A Transport
Peter specialises in maritime and transportation, financing, insurance as well as corporate law and M&A. He is frequently engaged in matters concerning shipping finance and shipbuilding contracts. Many of his clients are banks or other players in the shipping and transportation sectors.
Peter is a member of the Swedish Maritime Law Association and Försäkringsjuridiska Föreningen, an association for insurance law. He is ranked in band two by Chambers & Partners in Shipping and is mentioned in Legal500 under Banking & Finance and Shipping.
"Peter Bäverlid is highly regarded as a skilled ship finance practitioner. Clients appreciate his prompt and thorough advice." (Chambers Europe, 2013)
- 1997 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 1996 LeBoeuf, Lamb, Green & MacRae in New York (secondment)
- 1993– Lindahl law firm
- 1991–1993 Court Clerk
- 1991 Stockholm University, LL.M.