Per's key expertise is in power generation (including nuclear), power transmission (including sea cable laying) and industrial plants. He was formerly a corporate legal counsel at ABB. Besides his work on contracts and contractual negotiations within the aforesaid areas, Per assists clients on both sides in seeing major power and industrial plant projects through to completion. Per has extensive international experience in the above areas.
Per has within Energy received the following rating by the international ranking institute The Legal 500:
“Lindahl’s energy practice has a strong presence in the nuclear sector thanks to the expertise of practice co-head Per Mildner.”
Clients describe Per in the following way:
“Has a devotion to the task and high availability, combined with high competence and cheerfulness, creating a good environment for clients.”
- 2015–2016 Forum Novare scholar
- 2006– Partner, Lindahl law firm
- 2000–2005 Partner, Advokatbolaget Molander Björkdal
- 1995–1999 ABB, Corporate Lawyer
- 1995 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 1991–1995 Advokatfirman Hägglund & Ramm-Ericson (now DLA)
- 1990 Court Clerk
- 1989 Lund University, LL.M.