- Office: Helsingborg
- Position: Partner | Advokat
- Areas: Commercial dispute resolution Corporate finance M&A Corporate Real Estate
Fredrik regularly advises both owner-managed and listed companies on national and international matters. He has key expertise in drafting and negotiating commercial agreements in many areas and regularly assists buyers as well as sellers in transactions. Fredrik also has assisted clients on both sides in seeing major power and industrial plant projects through to completion.
Furthermore, Fredrik has an extensive experience in commercial litigation and acts as counsel in both arbitration and general court proceedings.
Fredrik has a great interest in sports and for several years he has been a member of different sporting associations. At present he is a member of the board of Helsingborg’s IF with main responsibility for contractual and security issues. He is also the club secretary.
- 2012 ABB AS, Oslo, Norway (Secondment)
- 2011– Lindahl law firm
- 2007–2011 Gärde Wesslau Advokatbyrå
- 2008 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2005–2007 Advokatfirman Wagenius & Partners
- 2004–2005 Jönköping Administrative Court of Appeal
- 2002–2004 Court Clerk
- 2002 Lund University, LL.M.