Lindahl has an experienced team with broad and in-depth knowledge within regulation linked to financial institutions subject to licensing and registration. With in-depth industry insight and knowledge surrounding current regulations, we provide high quality advice to clients such as Swedish and international credit institutions (incl. consumer credit institutions), funds, banks, payment service providers, credit brokers, securities companies and other financial actors.
The financial service sector is undergoing constant change – characterised by digitalisation, innovation and a high level of competitive pressure, driven by both technical and regulatory developments. In this complex situation, Lindahl's Financial Services team has the cutting edge expertise required to navigate Swedish and EU legal regulations with the focus on our clients' business affairs.
In addition, Lindahl's Financial Services team has extensive experience, from both licensing procedures and ongoing provision of advice, of working with measures against money laundering and terrorist financing.
"With in-depth industry insight and knowledge surrounding current regulations, we provide high quality advice."
Examples of Lindahl's advice within financial regulation:
With its specialist expertise, Lindahl's Financial Services team can support your business with:
- Applications for licences or registration at the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority
- Development of new products and services, including drafting of product documentation, risk assessments etc.
- Internal governance and control – for example concerning conflicts of interest, remuneration models, outsourcing arrangements as well as internal policies and procedures
- Advice regarding current issues concerning regulatory compliance
- Regulatory issues linked to business transfers and restructuring
- Public and government transactions pertaining to regulatory companies
- Legal and financial documentation
- Measures against money laundering and terrorist financing
- Advice within fintech, insurtech, regtech, blockchain and crowdfunding
- Advice on capital adequacy rules
- Advice concerning sustainability/ESG, such as regulatory compliance linked to the Disclosures Delegated Act and the Taxonomy Climate Delegated Act
- Support surrounding AML/CTF regulatory requirements