Cathrine Blomhammar Sandberg
Cathrine specialises in intellectual property (copyright, trademark, design and patent law, including life sciences). She also works with litigation and dispute resolution in these areas. As corporate counsel at a bio-tech company, Cathrine gained key expertise in life sciences.
She is a member of the Swedish Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property and the Swedish Copyright Association.
- 2009– Advokatfirman Lindahl
- 2008 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2007–2008 RydinCarlsten Advokatbyrå
- 2005–2007 Magnusson Advokatbyrå
- 2003–2005 Court Clerk
- 2001–2003 Biovitrum, Corporate Counsel