- Office: Stockholm
- Position: Partner
- Areas: EU and competition Public procurement/public sector Commercial dispute resolution Corporate Compliance & Risk
Ulrica is head of Lindahl’s group for EU- and competition law. She has a broad experience of all competition law matters including abuse of dominant position, anti-competitive behaviour, merger control and state aid. She also has a solid background in procurement matters. Ulrica regularly represents clients in court and in their contacts with public authorities. She is frequently engaged to lecture on public procurement and competition law.
Ulrica is also a member of Lindahl’s group for Corporate Compliance & Risk and regularly assists clients in matters relating to anti-corruption and other compliance/liability issues.
Ulrica is a member of the Swedish ICC's competition reference group.
Ulrica is ranked by both Chambers Europe and Legal 500:
"Deep knowledge and experience," as well as her "commitment and willingness to help," which makes her "great with finding solutions to problems" (Chambers Europe 2018).
"Has excellent competition knowledge" (Legal 500, 2014).
"Ulrica Salomon is highly regarded by peers an clients alike" (Chambers Europe, 2013).
- 2006 Advokatfirma Bech-Bruun, Copenhagen, Visiting Lawyer
- 2004 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2001– Lindahl law firm
- 2000 London School of Economics, LL.M. (incl. EU and competition law)
- 1998–2001 London School of Economics, LL.M. (incl. EU and competition law)
- 1998 Stockholm University, LL.M.