- Office: Stockholm
- Position: Partner
- Areas: Corporate finance Corporate M&A Capital markets and public M&A
Annika Andersson is head of Lindahl's Capital Markets and Public M&A groups in Stockholm. Annika specialises in equity capital markets and corporate law with a main focus on capital market transactions and public M&A including IPOs, the raising of capital, public takeover bids, non-cash acquisitions, mergers and restructuring. Annika also works with corporate law, corporate governance and regulatory matters on the equity capital markets as well as operational and supervisory issues for securities institutes, mutual fund companies and alternative investment fund managers.
Annika is named as a leading lawyer in equity capital markets in Sweden. (IFLR1000, PLC Which Lawyer, Expert Guides & Legal 500).
- 2010– Lindahl law firm
- 2001–2009 Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå
- 2003 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 1999–2001 Stockholm District Court
- 1999 Rowe & Maw, London
- 1998–1999 Advokatfirman Vinge, London
- 1998 London University, LL.M.
- 1997 Lund University, LL.M.