- Office: Stockholm
- Position: Partner
- Areas: Corporate finance Capital markets and public M&A Private equity Energy ICT IT Telecom Life Sciences Banking and finance
Anders focuses on M&A and other transactional law. He has extensive legal experience from both Sweden and the US, where he worked at the American law firm, Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy's New York office, as a senior associate advising American and international companies on M&A, corporate restructuring and other transactional law between 2006 and 2011. Anders is also an officer in the reserve. Anders was admitted to the New York State Bar in 2005.
- 2013 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2011– Lindahl law firm
- 2006–2011 Millbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP, New York
- 2004–2006 Setterwalls Advokatbyrå
- 2004 Harvard Law School, USA, LL.M.
- 2001–2003 Gernandt & Danielsson Advokatbyrå
- 2001 Stockholm University, LL.M.
- 1999–2000 Université de Liège, Belgium