- Office: Malmö
- Position: Senior Associate
- Areas: Commercial dispute resolution Energy Strategic contracts Environment Corporate Compliance & Risk
Linda has a solid experience of commercial disputes and litigation and regularly represent clients in general courts, administrative courts and arbitration proceedings. She represents national and international companies as well as municipalities in matters concerning different commercial agreements, damages and compensation for infringement.
Linda also regularly advices clients within the energy sector and assists in drafting and negotiating commercial agreement related to the energy sector, including co-operation agreements and distribution agreements.
Linda lectures in procedural law and agreement law at Lund University. She is also a board member of SYF (förening för yngre jurister i Södra Sverige som engagerar sig i tvistelösning).
- 2013–2014 E.ON Sverige (secondment)
- 2011– Lindahl law firm
- 2010–2013 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2003–2010 Moll Wendén Advokatbyrå
- 2004–2006 Court Clerk