- Office: Malmö
- Position: Senior Associate
- Areas: M&A Real Estate Strategic contracts Corporate finance Private equity
– Parental leave –
Fredrik regularly advises a great number of Swedish and international clients on mergers and acquisitions, real estate issues and strategic contracts. Within his field of experience from mergers and acquisitions he also handles matters related to financing and company law. In respect of real estate issues, Fredrik specialises on transactions and has experience from share deals as well as land parcelling. In respect of strategic contracts, Fredrik handles matters related to, inter alia, co-operation agreements, distribution agreements and supply agreements.
Additional language: Russian
- 2017 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2015– Lindahl law firm
- 2012–2015 Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå
- 2012–2014 Lund District Court, Court Clerk
- 2012 Lund University, LL.M.
- 2011 Sankt Petersburg State University, Russia