- Office: Malmö
- Position: Lawyer
- Areas: Employment
Emma specialises in employment and labour law. She primarily assists employers, inter alia in matters relating to employment contracts, contracts with managing directors, and agreements with restrictive covenants and confidentiality undertakings; reduction of staff, reorganisations, acquisitions and transfers of undertaking; as well as trade union negotiations and disputes with employees.
- 2017 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 2015– Lindahl law firm
- 2012–2014 Lund District Court, Law Clerk
- 2011–2015 Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå
- 2011 Lund University, LL.M.
- 2008 Lund University, B.Sc. in psychology