- Office: Helsingborg
- Position: Partner | Advokat
- Areas: Corporate finance Commercial dispute resolution Compliance & Risk M&A Media
Magnus focuses on Swedish and international commercial contracts and disputes as well as M&A. He has key expertise in M&A and advisory work in the industrial and media sectors. Another area on which Magnus focuses is dispute resolution (as counsel and arbitrator). He is also a CEDR accredited mediator.
Magnus is frequently appointed as trustee and arbitrator in the compulsory purchase of minority shares after a public bid. Magnus is a member of several boards of companies, organisations and sporting associations. He was Chairman of Lindahl between 2010-2014.
- 1992 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 1991 Travers Smith, London
- 1990– Lindahl law firm
- 1987–1990 Advokaterna Ramberg och Stenström
- 1986–1987 Chamber of Commerce, Malmö
- 1985 Lund University Student Union, President