- Office: Helsingborg
- Position: Senior Counsel
- Areas: EU and competition
Advokat Eric Ericsson AB in cooperation with Lindahl.
Eric specializes in EU- and Competition law and he is, with more than 25 years of experience, one of the most experienced lawyers in Sweden in this area. He is engaged by companies and organizations for legal advice and disputes within Swedish and EU Competition law, especially in questions regarding cooperation, domination abuse and concentrations, but also government subsidy, public procurement and other regulatory issues related to EU law.
Furthermore, Eric is an esteemed lecturer.
Eric is mentioned in i.a. Chambers & Partners and Global Competition Review GCR 100.
”Eric Ericsson wins high praise from market sources for his work on competition law disputes, with one source asserting: ‘He's very good on the law,’ and another highlighting his ‘extremely strong track record’ and aptitude for competition law economics.” (Chambers Europe, 2019)
“Eric Ericsson has a strong reputation and acquires many clients and requests for second opinions and strategic counselling.” (GCR 100, 2018)
- 2019– Lindahl law firm (lawyer in cooperation)
- 2007– Advokat Eric Ericsson AB
- 2003–2006 Advokatfirman Södermark
- 1998–2002 Lindahl law firm
- 1995 Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- 1992–1998 Advokatfirman Vinge
- 1990 King’s College, London, Diploma in European Community Law
- 1989–1992 The National Board of Trade, Sweden
- 1989 Lund University, LL.M.